We are very proud to have been appointed as the specialist tour operator to run Oxford and Cambridge University’s scholar-led group tours in Latin America. Open to all alumni of either university, or those with a close connection, each of these small group trips (maximum 20 participants) has a theme that reflects the knowledge and expertise of the chosen trip scholar.
The following trips are available (prices, availability, and conditions available on request: email@example.com):
Chile, 28 June-3 (or 9) July 2019
“Total Solar Eclipse”, led by Professor Roger Davies - fully booked
Peru, 19 April-1 May 2020
Wildlife of Peru, with Professor Nick Davies - bookings open
A fascinating introduction to the wonders of Peru's fauna, from Andes to Amazon.
Argentina, 5-16 December 2020
Total solar eclipse tour (Patagonia), with Professor Roger Davies - fully booked*
This tour includes Buenos Aires, Patagonia, the Lake District, and culminates with the 14 December 2020 total solar eclipse.
*we can still arrange private trips to the eclipse area, but not as part of the escorted alumni group which is full
Colombia, 10-23 November 2018
“Diversity and Civilisation”, led by Dr Alexander Herrera
- “Thank you for a superb trip and exceptional organisation!”
- “Alex Herrera was a fount of knowledge, archaeological, historical, political and cultural, and extremely helpful to everyone.”
- “The trip was well conceived, and executed by Lizzie and Alex with aplomb.”
Peru, 6-18 April 2018
“Inhabiting the Andes”, led by Dr Nicholas James.
- “We had a brilliant trip - enjoyed it immensely. Nicholas was great - funny, engaging and very knowledgeable.”
- “A wonderful introduction to South America.”